Friday, August 3, 2007

TodaY I'm Wearing -3/8/07-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Black and white stripey tank top from friend
*Waist coat from Me & George
*Brown necklace from Sham Shui Po
*Gold necklace from my Nana
*Blue skirt from Mary Bible
*Bag from Shenzhen
*Blue shoes from 5cm

--Today I'm heading out to Sham Shui Po to try and make a copy of the gold necklace.
--My friend recently told me Sham Shui Po is a shopping area we have gravely missed out on. That is my next scouring destination and will soon report back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"friend" has a name you know!
lol, jk!

...i did give that to you didn't i? i don't remember!

Anonymous said...

something thats worth pointing out...
mhm zornee went to look at converse the other day, and went into the branch of stores in mk called sporthouse. they tried to give me one real converse shoe and one faux converse shoe. this is a chainstore and could get into big trouble. people are sneaky out there and must be very careful!
could tell there was a difference from:

1.) after going to bangkok and comparing the real to fake converse, a big difference is where the straight plastic line meets the rest of the canvas/leather of the shoe around the toes. the fake ones often have a sharp, poorly glued edge whereas the real ones have a cleanly semi rounded down edge. (the left shoe they tried to sell me was evidently uglier with raw edged plastic)

2.) the inside tag on the tongue of the shoe displaying the sizing was missing. (the left shoe i was offered did not have this).

im sure there are more ways to check...but these were pretty obvious. dont be tricked people! dont be! mixing in half real and half fake products trying to make more profit....tut tut to those bad bad people.

Laura Murphy said...

thats terrible! i thought sporthouse were legit?

elizabeth said...

i am the friend!!! [i think?]

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I googled mary bible jeans and found your site. I'm loving it!

I just have a quick question. I bought a pair of mary bible jeans in HK last summer when visiting and they are seriously one of my favourites but I don't remember where I bought them from. I was just wondering where I can go looking for more? Stores/areas etc?

hope you can help!