Friday, July 27, 2007

Today I'm wearing -26/07/07-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Silver headband from the recently opened H&M (I've only ever been in once and I only liked the accessories and one tshirt)
*$20 necklace from Argyle Centre
*Green tank top from Fa Yuen Street
*White skirt from Op shop in Australia
*Tights, to prevent skirt from being totally see-through, from Granville which I cut because it's 34 degrees outside.
*White sandals from Mango

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i don't like h&m unless its for basics because i hate walking down the street and seeing someone who's wearing the same thing as you! it's terrible!! :(

Laura Murphy said...

I agree, it's boring and really bad quality.
xxx

Unknown said...

JJust like Supré only Supré is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tacky

Laura! Where are you! I miss you so!

Anonymous said...

I like this site^-^